Group purpose: To have a solid team you can rely on to help you grow your business and morally support you during the more difficult times.
6:00 pm - 6:10 pm: Grab drinks and snacks
6:15 pm - Introductions: (2-3 min per person)
- Brief bio + fun fact about each person
- What are you currently working on
- What do you need help with the most
- Who are you looking to collaborate with
- Goal for the month
6:45 pm - 7:15 pm
- Get into smaller groups and brainstorm ideas for each other's projects. Give your teammates at least one actionable item for the week ahead.
7:15 pm - 7:30 pm
- Quick overview of the first meeting and decide how we want to run the meetings in the future
Optional: grab dinner together nearby if we want to continue the conversation and get to know each other better
Confirmed: 9 (+ Erin, Justyna, Stephanie)